Elston Metal Tanks is equipped to offer a broad scope of metal fabrication services. We have for many years been known for our plate and structural rolling capabilities with an emphasis on conical shapes…either rolled or press brake formed. With regard to our structural rolling capabilities, there is a link to pictorial representations of the various shapes we roll. You will find this helpful if the terminology is new to you. Also, we have just added waterjet cutting to our capability list. We are excited about this relatively new fabricating process and look forward to using it in your next project.
We can fabricate to your specifications:
Steel * Stainless Steel * Aluminum
- Tanks (Non-Code)
- Tank Stands
- Platforms and Stairways with Railings
- Cones and Transitions
- Caged Ladders
- Stacks and Breechings
- Hoppers and Receivers
- Formed Angles and Channels
- MIG and Heliarc Welding
Plate Rolling Capability
- 72" x 144" cutting area
- 2"-thick materials cut to +/- .005"
Formed Angles & Formed Channels:
- 3/4" material thickness x 96" long assuming 40 yield KSI
- 5/8" material thickness x 96" long assuming 55 yield KSI
- Thicker material may be rolled in shorter lengths, for example;
- 1" material thickness x 42" long assuming 40 yield KSI
- 7/8" material thickness x 36" long assuming 55 yield KSI
- ¼" x 12'0" lg.
- 3/8" x 8'0" lg.
- ½" x 6'0" lg.
Structural Rolling Capability
For your convenience, we have provided a downloadable DWG (CAD) file so you can view the products we can make. We have also provided a link to a free DWG viewer program in the event that you do not have a program capable of viewing DWG files. If you just want to quickly view our capabilities, we have also provided a link to our capabilities in JPG format.
Download DWG (CAD) file
Download Free DWG viewer *
View our Structural Rolling Capabilities
- Angle Rings: 6" x 6" x 5/8" leg out
- Angle Rings: 5" x 5" x ¾" leg in
- Flat Bars: Hard Way to 1½" x 6"
- Bar Rings: EZ-Way to 2" x 10"
- Bar Rings: Square Bars to 3½"
- Beams: EZ-Way to S12 x 31.8#
- Channels: Flanges in to C12 x 20.7#
- Channels: Flanges out to C12 x 20.7#
- Tees: Stem in to WT5 x 44#
- Tees: Stem out to WT6 x 48#
- Square & Rectangular Tubing: to 4" x 4"
- Pipe: 1" - 1¼" - 1½" - 2"
- Round Bar: to 3"
* The DWG viewer is a free application that allows you to view DWG (CAD) files. If you do not already have a viewing program to view DWG files, you will need to download and install the Free DWG viewer. Once the viewer is installed, you can open and view the DWG (CAD) file.